SOME OF THE
* A 50% deposit is due 2 weeks in advance
of the function. Any cancellation after deposit is received cannot be returned.
* Guaranteed head count is due 7 days
prior to the event. Once you provide us with the head count of 50 or above, this is the minimum that you will billed for. Should your guest count increase we will make additions up until 4 days
before your event, however we will not deduct from the original guaranteed head count.
* We will provide enough food for the
guest count that we are contracted to serve. We do not provide an "all you can eat: buffet. In most cases there is plenty for seconds.
* Timing is everything in food service. We
will be ready to serve your meal at our agreed upon service time. Delays in service will result in a 100.00 per hour service charge.
* Final Payment is due the day of the
event, prior to service.
* We need plenty of time to prep. Mr. Pig
will take approx. 6-7 hours on the roaster. We will arrive at your site about an hour before Mr. Pig hits the roaster.
* Pricing is based on buffet style
serving, we set the line and you help yourselves. We keep the line clean and fresh.
* You must provide a cover for the buffet
line. (Canopy, tent, indoors etc.) This ensures that our buffet line remains dry in the event of a storm.
* You must provide 2 / 8ft tables for the
buffet line w/linens.
* You must provide 2 trash cans with
* We need access to potable water on the
* The customer is responsible for trash
removal. We will do our best to clean up our site.
* You must provide restroom facilities for
* We are not obligated to leave leftover
food, we will do so if you can properly store leftovers
* Food safety is our number one concern we
will ensure your food is served with proper safe food handling practices.